IGNORED

What Size Wheels/Tire Combo on This Silver 240Z w/ Sunroof

dkd021

I will apologize in advance, as I know these type of posts tend to be nauseating. I have scrolled through all 13 pages of the members gallery & I am looking for a particular car because I have specific wheel & suspension questions. It is a photo that I found & saved some time ago. Now, I can't find the user's photo gallery. Hopefully he or she still comes to this forum.

I would like to know if this car has been lowered an inch by the suspension & what size wheels are the Panasports. Also, if possible, which size tires. This is the stance & look that I want for my own silver 240Z, & I thought I'd try to find out for sure that these are 16" wheels before I just take a chance & buy them from MSA.

post-4320-14150803180742_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I'm not sure if I can tell the difference either. However, I went ahead & bought the 15x7 Konigs from MSA. They said that they only had the 16" wheels in the new style while I prefer the old style. Maybe I'll be happy with them. I should've bought the Panasports but for double the price I just didn't want to swing it.