IGNORED

Blatant (*) kissing

Rattfink

2many, rat, et.al-

i agree with all you've said. Let's keep in mind, Mike never asked for donations, we "forced" him to accept our offers! I can afford it, so i did. If someone else doesn't, i have no problem at all with that, i just figured i could afford to help Mike last week & did.

As far as stars, labels, or icons as a contributing member- i was just "ball-busting"...that and sarcasm are my favorite hobbies next to all things Z!

Sure hope noone holds a grudge on this. Zya:)

(Aside Note: Sorry if I got lengthy, typing over 120wpm makes it easy to do so.)

I wrote my "thesis" not to bore you guys, but so we could consider as many aspects as we could.

Small site great, but that places a larger onus on each. Does the site require funding? What does Mike think? What happens when and if the site gets very popular and now it takes up 5 times the amount of space it currently does? What about the bandwidth?

If anything I'm ball-busting myself because I've been proverbially "cut off" my funds for a while, and I'm unable to effect a donation at this point.

Although Mike told me what it costs to operate the site on a monthly basis, I'm not going to say. If Mike wants everyone to know then I believe he should be the one to say.

I will say this. If every registered member gave $1.00 per year it would go a long way towards the operating costs for six months. Most of us spend a dollar without even thinking about it on something every day. So, if you think about it, it really won't hurt anyones budget too terribly to lend a hand.

Yes, it would be nice to have t-shirts, key fobs, license plate frames, sponsors etc. But until it becomes an absolute necessity I think that we as members of our "Z family" have the means necessary to make sure that this site will be here for us to enjoy. I personally like the fact that we are more of a close knit group instead of having hundreds of posts in a day. If you think about it, how many of those posts on those other sites are redundant? This is the main reason I chose to participate on this site in the first place.

If it is feasible to get into club merchandise in the near future then I am all for it. But until each of us decides whether or not we can devote that much time and energy into the project, I think we all should just try to help out when we can.

2Many, I agree, the reason I choose to spend most of my time at this site is, 1-people answer your questions quickly and with good knowledge and 2- I like the fact that everyone is closer as a group (even if ya do live in a place called Woodstock:D)

I think if people want to donate GREAT, if not that's cool as well. I would like the oppertunity to buy a hat or a shirt just because it would make me feel more a part of "our club", and that it would help this site would just be a bonus.

I believe whatever happens Mike will truly be greatful for any help he receives. The fact that we are even having this discussion should make Mike feel good about what a great job he has done and that we all care about the great site that it is.

Now back to our regulrly scheduled program.

Zlish

"I think if people want to donate GREAT, if not that's cool as well. I would like the

oppertunity to buy a hat or a shirt just because it would make me feel more a

part of "our club", and that it would help this site would just be a bonus. "

DITTO

What I REALLY want is a logo just like on the main logo, just the oval Z w blue / red background, on a metal plate to attach to my grille.