IGNORED

Magic??????????????/

Bambikiller240

Originally posted by Bambikiller240

I find the auctions claims to be FAR overblown and bordering on fraud. Snake Oil indeed!

No disagreement here. I suspect the people that go for this type of thing also have stickers all over their car.

If you truly do own a flux capacitor, all your problems are solved. You can go back to the early seventies and buy yourself a new 240z. Unfortunately you'll have to buy a DeLorean before you can go back.

When are you listing the Flux Capacitor? What is your ebay name, would you consider selling off ebay? I hear they add 300hp, wash, wax, and dry the car to boot, and can even make up for not having A/C!

At last, an: "I gotta get me one of these!"

By the way, emails like this can be had by you, I am going to list a service on Ebay selling just such emails, I am going to list it under "Reality Emails"! The fact that there is a market for some of the genuine crap out there, Means I just could get rich. Be sure to hold your breath, if you cheat, it isn't as effective-or is it you aren't that gullable-whichever!

Will