IGNORED

Is This For Real?

lonetreesteve

Carl, what the hell are you going on about. Isn't this site a simple one?

The homepage banner used to read "Dedicated to the Classic Z cars"

It should now say "bring your pathetic soap box and whack off"

Lets all go to Zcar.com or are we already there?

Pathetic!!!!

I thought this was a website for those who have interests in Classic Zeds.

Obviously this site has morfed into a platform for the few of us who can't resist preaching what they believe in. What has American politics got to do with a Japanese motor car anyway?????

I now have serious doubts why I am a member here when this type of forum takes off.

Do we really want this site to become like this....

Mike?????

Super moderators???

Moderators????

People???

PS If you wish to continue this, send me a PM, & let's let the thread get back to the eBay ad.[/QUOTE]

So all you wanted to do was to enforce your opinion in the first place. Judge Jury and Executioner. So now why do you wish for this to wander off and become a little tussle in the depths of PM's. This is not your soap box! nor mine!

Will you let me have the last word ???? Probably not!

Lets get back to why we are here!

I'd have to agree with 240znz. This is not about intolerance or choice. The only choice we seem to have here is to comment or not comment. Differing points of view are fine but is this really necessary subject matter for a car site? And it's not just 'one thread' as earlier stated. I try my best to choose threads that are of interest to me, but there is, IMO, a lot of crap intertwined into many of them. And in many cases people are forcing their opinion on those who read through it. I guess that is their right, but don't try to validate it with me by saying things like 'the site not being run exclusively for your pleasure', or 'there's more to life than Zs'. You'll end up with a lot of people more interested in arguing personal opinion and less people interested in cars. I'm done with this one!

Would u guys get a hold on ur selves.

If z cars are the only thing there is on here to talk about, then eventualy its going to get boring as hell in here.

If you guys dont like what ur reading then dont read it! Its that simple.

Ohhh waight then you wouldnt have anything to bitch about would you?

If you guys dont like what ur reading then dont read it! Its that simple.

How do you suppose that one would go about that considering this type of stuff seems to appear in threads that, at least by their title, give you no clue that they contain this type of content?