IGNORED

Is This For Real?

lonetreesteve

One day this person could be the president-no, I'm sorry, she does understand what "is" means.

I bet she is a hotty-and blond-somethiing has to make up for that ad!

Will

Yeah, a hotty that likes collecting sports cards and driving a old VW.

If that is true, it's a genetic defect, and she's the only one in the world! ROFL

Carl Stahlnecker

72 Datsun 240Z "Bambikiller"

Pleasanton, CA USA

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we, They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." by G.W. Puddin'Head

Nice quote Carl. Another beaut from a typical Texan.

Yeah, a hotty that likes collecting sports cards and driving a old VW.

If that is true, it's a genetic defect, and she's the only one in the world! ROFL

Carl Stahlnecker

72 Datsun 240Z "Bambikiller"

Pleasanton, CA USA

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we, They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." by G.W. Puddin'Head

You have obviously never met a blond Georgia bombshell! They are something to behold, but we cut out their vocal chords before they are big enought to cause real confusion-here in Georgia, we do kill what we don't understand, and in this particular instance, that would be a waste of the perfect piece of living exercize equipment-the only one I know of that actually creates the motivation to use it!

She could be "challenged"-the evidence all points to it, sentance structure(?), thought paterns(or lack thereof), absence of logic, etc...I guess maybe it could be a Texas thing!

Well hell Carl, you musta forgot that I was born in Texas too-or maybe not! I would like to think that would count for something-even if it is against me! Alaska is biggier than Texas, and more beautiful than Texas. Hell, I liked it so much I left my appendix there! The only things I left in Texas were my foot prints walking out!

Will

BTW Clinton is the moron that does not know what IS means, and admits it infront of a grand jurry and the entire world!

I do like Texas, and I do hope to visit again-If they let me back in...

Hes doing a better job then Gore wouldve done. Or Kerry for that matter.

The comment wasn't meant to start a political debate. Each of us is on one side or the other (or neither!) and nobody really cares who is on what side. But no matter what side you're on you've got to admit that G-dub is a moran. That's about as close as it comes to a statement of fact. Kinda like saying Clinton is a liar.