IGNORED

Is This For Real?

lonetreesteve

I'll Trade My Card Collection For A Z Car Anyday..... Its Over 100,000 Cards Worth Almost $10k When I Last Checked In 1999.... Its Just Taking Up Space And I Need Them To Go Away. I Emailed The Seller To See What The Response Would Be And Haven't Heard A Thing Yet Since The Start Of This Post.

One day this person could be the president-no, I'm sorry, she does understand what "is" means.

I bet she is a hotty-and blond-somethiing has to make up for that ad!

Will

...or a toothless 250 pound bra-less redhead with webbed feet

Vicky

Considering im not evan old enough to vote it realy doesnt concern me who gets it. As long as they dont make us look more dumb then we already do.

Bush is a moron but maby if Clinton hadnt of messed everything up then maby we would be better off.

Hey Now clinton was from Arkansas, the dope from hope as we call him.

Anyone care to pick on him a little? LOL

Im already sick of these stooped comercials they are running, lets not get into a depate i didnt mean it to start one.

Ps. my mother is from Texas, anyone know any good Texan jokes LOL

Not to mention my ex. :smoke:

Hes doing a better job then Gore wouldve done. Or Kerry for that matter.

hmm yeah lets take a look at his record. a national debt, turned clintons record surplus into a record deficit thats only still piling up as he continues to lavishly hand out tax breaks to the wealthy, claims to be ruling under divine intervention, uses his faith for political gain (what about seperation of church and state moron) then lies to the world every single day while slaughtering thousands of innocent people who have only been starving because of u.n. and u.s. sanctions for the last decade, appointed a vp who belongs in prison because of his illegal corporate dealing with azerbaijan, iraq, kuwait and many other nations while ceo at halliburton then selling all his stock only months before it devaluated leaving thousands of shareholders broke, (inside trading is ok if your a vice president but you go to jail if your a home decorator and you do it on a much smaller scale) w mocked all our neighbors and turned the united states from being a country most admired to the most hated, (ask the australians they will tell you) he has been the most openly anti-gay/ anti-rights president probably ever, has let the israeli palestinian conflict get severly worse, did NOTHING when rachel corrie was run over the israeli bulldozer after the isarli's claimed they didnt see her, ignited north korea to start building arms after including them in the "axis of evil"... i can go on forever naming this $^!# off the top of my head. yea your right how could gore have done any better than that! i really dont know. kerry sure has some big shoes to fill. good thing this nightmare will soon be over...

oh yeah and then when sen leahy asks cheney about the haliiburton involvement he tells him to go **** himself then talks about compassionate conservatism and values...

meanwhile teresa heinz tells a reporter to shove it and its blasted all over the media.. whats does that tell you about the so called liberal media"

Hes doing a better job then Gore wouldve done. Or Kerry for that matter.

Hands in the Air, Bill.............Put the Crack Pipe Down!

Gore (or Kerry) may not have been (or may not be) good presidents, but they would have to go a long way to SUCK as bad as GWB and his posse.

Let's NOT talk about Clinton. He's just an ordinary citizen now, his turn at mucking up the country is OVER. Yes he's (morally) a POS, but he's harmless now.

Right on, 280z (Marc)!!

Yeah and i supose abortion and gay marage is a good thing, atleast that apears to be what ur claiming.

I guess values dont matter anymore.

You could look at Clinton. If he haddnt of gotten in office the whole 9/11 thing may not have ever happened.

He is the one that band FBI and CIA sharing information. That information each of the two had clearly when put together told us somthing was going to happen. Gee We owe old Bill a thanks for that one.

Then you have kerry,who claims to be a war hero. Hell i bet he pissed his pants.

But sence this war is such i bad thing i guess we all should right a thank you letter to osama for what he did huh.

Hell Its a bad thing for us to defend ourselves nowadays.

Give me a break.

1A. The right to CHOOSE is a good thing.

1B. What do you care if any two people who love each other marry or not? Gays exist, whether they marry or not does not change that fact. They should be entitled to the same rights and benefits afforded to everyone else. THAT is what our country was founded upon:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. --That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,........... " Remember that? It's from the Declaration of Independence and should apply to ALL of us.

2. Values do matter, but not the values of exclusion, and deceipt and deception. You know, the values that GWB and his cronies espouse.

3A. Bin-Ladin has had a stiffy for the USA since the mid-80's (Reagan Administration).

3B. There are larger issues to the sharing of information between CIA and FBI. Each agency doesn't even run it's own house efficiently, how can one expect RIVAL (budget, power, etc) agencies to co-opperate successfully with each other?

4. As for the war, Who told you that Osama Bin-Ladin was in Iraq? Your pal GWB told us that we were in Iraq to fight Saddam Hussein and secure the WMD's. Guess he was LYING. Saddam is gone, can't find the WMD's, and the Iraqi's are still killing our sons and daughters out of gratitude for what we have done "to help them".

Defend ourselves? From Iraq? When did they attack us? Oh, yeah after we invaded their country. :stupid:

5. Break? Which leg would you like broken? :cheeky:

6. Don't lose the fire, but get the story straight before you strike the match.