IGNORED

Is This For Real?

lonetreesteve

Guys, girls, Carl.... please stop pushing buttons.

Oh, sure Single me out, like no one else was involved (and initmating that I don't fit into the classification of either "Boys" or "Girls"). In case you hadn't noticed, I stopped posting last night, 10 posts ago. (that is, until you started spouting crap!)

Just more "Mike B.S." !

Hey, I know way to get us off the angry political debate (talk about polarization) and wizz off everyone enough to keep the thread going in a different direction.

I would definitely have traded my old super beetle for that Z, but I dont think I would have traded my VW bus for it!!

Mainly cause the ad was so freakin confusing, but also, because I loved my bus, and I want to move the discussion away from this debate!

Even though I think George W Sucks!!!

Like the title of this thread says, is this entire discussion for real? Does this topic really need to belong in this thread now? sblake01 is right, how are we to find relavent car information buried in topic-tangents like this?

Now I don't typically speak out on flame wars like this one has appeared to become, but I'm really starting to get tired of the direction this site is beginning to take. So here goes...

Carl, yes I'm singling you out, but only because you made it a point to single yourself out. What's with the "more Mike B.S.?" Go get your own site if you don't like the way this one is run. You make the point of trying to direct this now off-topic discussion to another forum, thread, even PM's, but only after a heated debate that shouldn't have been there in the first place. But thank you for the formal apology.

Mike, this one's for you. Asking members to "stop pushing buttons," is not going to work. It's like quitely asking a classroom of screaming kids to "Please be quite." This should have never gone past the 2nd page. I hate to say this, Mike, but get stronger backbone or get more/better moderators to help out. You can't please everybody all the time. It's your site and you can deal with how you choose. That's just my opinion based on past discussions about how I thought I heard that this site would be run. Sorry.

And for the rest of you involved, any continued discussion about politics in a forum entitled "Zcars on Ebay" is completely out of line. What ever your political views are, you are entitled to them. That's the beauty of the whole system. But please, air them out in a more correctly titled forum.

This is to be my one and only post on this thread. You can reply if you wish, but I will not respond to this topic anymore. I have no apologies for what I have typed as I feel very strongly on my position. I have been keeping a close eye on certain directions that this site appear to be headed in and I'm not pleased. I am also not the only one. I'm sure that some of you won't miss me if I leave. I have been a member of this site for almost 3 years and a member of the email list for almost twice as long, and I will surely miss this site. I hope it doesn't come to that.

what the hell i thought this thread was deleted.. anyways kmack, take a chill pill. carl was kidding. plus he could kick your arse and he should becuase your an idiot. and dont tell mike mike how to run this site, if you dont like it then take your own advice and "Go get your own site"

Mike, this one's for you. Asking members to "stop pushing buttons," is not going to work. It's like quitely asking a classroom of screaming kids to "Please be quite." This should have never gone past the 2nd page. I hate to say this, Mike, but get stronger backbone or get more/better moderators to help out. You can't please everybody all the time. It's your site and you can deal with how you choose. That's just my opinion based on past discussions about how I thought I heard that this site would be run. Sorry.

Kmack, thanks for the comments! Actually, there is method to my madness. I usually start out by asking nicely. I usually do this so I can prove to users that I can be a nice guy as well as prove a history of 'chances-given' when I start to kick some arse. I think you've seen me with a backbone in the past. Just ask a few of the other kids in here. And, speaking of your comment about 'a classroom full of kids'.... I thought most of the members of this site are adults. I'll have to go back and check the age on a few of these guys.

I am going to put this thread back into the general public to let people know what is happening and how threads like this can cause a site like ours to go South. It kinda hurts to hear comments against myself or the website when I spend countless hours keeping the site functional and/or adding new features.

Anyway.... on with the show............