IGNORED

Embarrassing... Oil Change Question...

mimregi

Thanks =) I did the oil change earlier today (after my last post) and all went great. I appreciate the advice on the filter and whatnot (done plenty of oil changes, just been almost a decade since my last Z and I have no documentation for the car at current).

Thanks for helping me out before I did something foolish (six quarts...)!

-m

Jackhammer,

It is posting like yours that has degraded the forum in the last couple of months. Cut it out if you have nothing nice to say.

Dave from what I have read on this thread from the beginning , you called the wrong guy , If any comment was unnecessary it was form montoya's . And yes Jackhammer's observation was also of unimportance . Sometimes not saying anything if far better than going down this road . Gary

Dave from what I have read on this thread from the beginning , you called the wrong guy , If any comment was unnecessary it was form montoya's . And yes Jackhammer's observation was also of unimportance . Sometimes not saying anything if far better than going down this road . Gary

and your post is a case in point. If you don't like another persons Z related post, why not STFU? Sorry if some of us displease you, afterall the site is all about you. :stupid:

I think he's just trying to be funny. He's a good guy and definately not one of the 'kids'. But your overall assessment of the site is pretty spot on. 'Tongue biting' is something that I've had to practice more and more on this site of late. Too many attitudes, too many 'know it alls', too many children. I understood the purpose of your thread.

I think he's just trying to be funny. He's a good guy and definately not one of the 'kids'. But your overall assessment of the site is pretty spot on. 'Tongue biting' is something that I've had to practice more and more on this site of late. Too many attitudes, too many 'know it alls', too many children. I understood the purpose of your thread.

Whoa, too many "know it alls"? I find that a strange comment from someone that many of us consider one of the "know it alls" ( and I mean that in a GOOD way) when it comes to 280's, 320 trucks and "Datsun" in general. IMO, the "know it alls" (the 'real' ones) are a fantastic resource and are what makes the other stuff that any given person dislikes worth wading through.

Let's not be critcizing people with knowledge who choose to share it, whether it is related to the oil capacity of a Z engine, the discrepancies between fill capacities in the various F.S.M.'s through the years, repetitive posts about installing a J.Y. RX7 fuel pump in a Z, or any other Z subject. Let's just be sure the info posted is as accurate as can be.