IGNORED

Anybody building headlight relay harness?

nwcubsman

Keep trying to down load the pdf and it says there is a problem with it. So it won't open for me. Anyone else had any luck?

I down loaded it when it first came online and I

have a working copy of it.

Now when I down load it the file is a different size

and won't open.

E-mail me V8-240Z@juno.com and I will attach the working copy I have and send it back

Here's what I got so far......and if anybody can tell me how to put a one page "word" document (7.73 MB)with pictures on here, I'll show you the "Figs." that the instructions refer to. The uploader only allows for 1 MB.

I'd be glad to host the files for everyone as long as you are willing to email them to me.

What round connector are you talking about hough?????
Originally, AMP made those round connectors with the round pins on the 280Z. Made that way with the rubber overboots to keep out the water, and you will find them all over the cart where exposed to the elements. The indoor connectors with the blades are AMP also, but I haven't seen any (under the dash ) with any kind of corrosion. I think the one for the taillamps has some fouling because some moisture can get in under the plastic cover in the back.

The problem is if AMP still makes or has any of those. You may not even be able to find the part # it is so old. I wil try to look into it...

Keep trying to down load the pdf and it says there is a problem with it. So it won't open for me. Anyone else had any luck?

I have a working verision of it as well. be happy to forward it to you or anyone else who wants it.

Im using adobe acrobat 6.0 not even the latest version to view it.