IGNORED

Lionel Ritchie's First Car

Virto

Amen brother. I have always been a car nut from day one cause my dad used to have vintage Road and Track magazines.
Ditto, except we still have them all. Dad (in his 70's now) has all his old R&Ts from the mid 50's until he stopped getting it in the mid 90's. My collection started when I left home around '76 and is still growing today. Great fun paging through a 30 year old car magazine. And some of the ads are the best!

Ditto, except we still have them all. Dad (in his 70's now) has all his old R&Ts from the mid 50's until he stopped getting it in the mid 90's. My collection started when I left home around '76 and is still growing today. Great fun paging through a 30 year old car magazine. And some of the ads are the best!

The wall directly behind me... is covered with magazine racks full of R&T, Motor Trend and Car & Driver... I even have a copy of Motor Trend from June 1951 my birth date. I have some of my favorite car ads framed. I am a certified car nut. I can thank my grandfather for sharing with me his love and enthusiasm for cars when I was very young.

This thread is a perfect example of the younger and older enthusiast interacting and sharing. It is what will help keep the Z alive for generations to come.

Hey there Marty,

Great to hear there's a group of old farts still getting a kick out of racing.

All too often us mouldy oldies are put out to pasture before our time.:stupid:

Hey Ken,

That makes you more of a fluff than a fart mate.

My son often comments that I'm "getting a bit old for that aren't you?", if I'm up on the roof cleaning out the guttering or power walking etc.

I reckon he's after my Zed.

Rick.

:devious: :devious: