IGNORED

Member Greg Ira dominates Sebring EP race

jmark

Yes, impressive. The first thing I thought of was I wonder how he'll do at the Runoffs this year? I suppose with the first year at Topeka, nobody really knows what to expect. That would be something if he could pull off a win in that car after how many attempts by Grayson?

Are there any detaila on the car? Like what engine, trans, what class? And what event was this?

I don't know any info about the car, BUT......

According to the title of the thread, it's an SCCA "E" Production event at Sebring International, and from what 26th-Z said, it appears to have occurred this past weekend.

I don't know any info about the car, BUT......

According to the title of the thread, it's an SCCA "E" Production event at Sebring International, and from what 26th-Z said, it appears to have occurred this past weekend.

Yes SCCA E Production event was this past weekend at Sebring.

Are there any detaila on the car? Like what engine, trans, what class? And what event was this?

It's been a while since I looked at the SCCA GCR (General Competition Rules), but I believe it hasn't changed much in the last few years. The EP Z's must be 2.4L, retain the stock SU's, 12:1 compression; the cylinder head must be prepared to IT specs, so no porting of any kind, only cc'ing the chambers. I beleive most of the guys are running stock, or maybe Nissan Comp gearboxes.

It's been a while since I looked at the SCCA GCR (General Competition Rules), but I believe it hasn't changed much in the last few years. The EP Z's must be 2.4L, retain the stock SU's, 12:1 compression; the cylinder head must be prepared to IT specs, so no porting of any kind, only cc'ing the chambers. I beleive most of the guys are running stock, or maybe Nissan Comp gearboxes.
I believe you are correct.

I put one of these pictures up as my wallpaper and it immediately became apparent that his air dam skirt is flapping at high speeds. I had this problem on my car too around 80 mph and only became aware when someone took a picture at the track and pointed it out to me. My solution was to replace the rubber skirt with black plastic lawn edging. Not exactly something you can really brag about, but the stiffer plastic works a lot better than the soft rubber.