IGNORED

The find dreams are made of

onuthin

Hey man......please don't take this the wrong way.....but I just have to ask how you walk around with a set that big. The mere fact that you entered the property at night with a flashlight slink'n around looking at cars is sheer bravado. Then you went back the next day with a camera lifting hoods and opening doors. You are my hero. I too live in the south, and there are not too many places around here where I would attempt that. Don't get me wrong.....the people around here are awesome, but they know what belongs to them and they like to keep it that way. I can assure you a flashlight bouncing around in my backyard at night would have drawn some wicked attention from me.....and my neighbor for that matter. Oh yeah.....I know you said it was an abandoned house..........that belongs to somebody.

In the meantime.....I hope you are able to purchase them all. But be careful......could be like the witch's house in Hansel and Gretel..."Deliverance" style.

Awesome find!!!! But yeah, If you were walking around people's back yards at night here.....someone would get shot! LOL!!

Trust me, I don't want to get shot as much as the next guy but where these cars are located there was no chance anybody would ever know I was there. Why do you think these cars have remained untouched for at least sixteen years? The place cannot be seen from the road and the road is in a place where no one travels plus it is obvious it is abandoned.The fellow that showed them to me lived in the area and knew about them for many years. He just is not interested.Besides no pain no gain.:)

I think the word abandoned is getting twisted a bit. Obviously somebody owns the property, but just does not live there. Anyway.....no matter. Good luck with the cars......just don't get shot. That pain will not gain you anything.

BTW, I guess nobody ever went back and saved the guy buried in front of the Vette (mentioned earlier). If that's not the owner, it could be another late night investigator. Be careful that the fella that told you about this is not in on some evil plan. This has "Blair Witch" written all over it.:devious:

If you can get the guy awake from his coma or whatever it is that makes it so strange and IF he wants to sell off HIS car collection I may buy the Jeeps. This might help turn him into a seller if you can offer to buy the whole shooting match, feel sure you can get a bite on the vette, if you work this right maybe you can get a Camaro and a Z free, for your trouble. Mike rmearkie@earthlink.net