IGNORED

The find dreams are made of

onuthin

• 8 months later...

• 2 weeks later...

I think it happened, he got shotROFL

so the old guy finally knew how to reach his abandoned property and found owr fellow (onuthin) screwing arround there and here he is.. a nother victim mext to the vette:dead:

I wouldn't let any one come close to a corvette like this one! I would even come out from my grave if it requiresLOL

:pirate: I believe it is what it is (great find) ...or ......whatever .....there are little pockets of jewels out there ifn your willin to go find dem

71safarigoldz\\ps it all most sounds like a Christmas story....and then in the shadows out in the night flew

8 shiny z,s one with a light...ect,ect...whatever

not that I dought the find...wish I was there

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, it's been almost 10 months to the day since we last heard from him on this. I hate to see cars of this caliber sit and rust away into oblivion. What a waste. I wonder how many hidden gems like this are hidden across the country. It's absolutely senseless.

• 1 month later...

I have moved and it has hampered me from a lot of post plus I have been busy. I heard the fellow was a real psyco from the people that lived near where the cars were.I heard he had tried to kill someone that went on his property and even tried to kill his own father.His father died and left him a fortune including the property where the cars are. I was told he bought a bunch of land out in the woods and lived in a little shack with no water or electric and drove an old ford crown vic.My wife asked me to stay away from him and forget about it.NO WAY. I kept on until I traced his place down and sure enough it was way ouy in the middle of nowhere.It had a dirt road that disappeared into the woods with a chain across it and a bunch of no tresspassing signs all over.It was dark when I found it so I left a note asking him to call me.I never heard from him so I went to the courthouse and got his real name and address.I went to his house and found it was all just rumor how bad he was. He lived in a neighborhood where the houses start at about 400,000. He wasn't home but I met his wife and asked her about the cars. She was as nice as she could be and told me she had been trying to get him to clean up that property accross town.She said she would ask him if I could clean it up for the cars. After a day or so I called back and she said he didn,t want fool with the place right then but would let me know.I called her every several weeks or so but kept getting the same answer maybe later. My wife washed my billfold and I didn,t have the number so last week I drove back to his house and he was outside washing his car.I told him who I was and that I was real interested in the cars,Without turning around he said he had just give them to a guy if he would clean up the property.Iasked him if the guy would sell any of them and he said he would ask and he walked back into the house.I have been depressed ever since and still find my eyes watering up once in a while but I don,t know what I could have done different.When I first wrote about the cars I didn,t want to mention How crazy the man was supposed to be or how mean because it was rumor. He seemed ok when I met him I guess he just didn,t need the money.