IGNORED

Stretching my wife's patience...

Arne

Hmmmm,

Yeees, .... verrry innnnteresting Tom.

All the macho "I'm a MAN and they're only WOMEN" comments followed by a down on the knees apology to Vicky gives me the impression that you're a young bloke with a lot to learn about life mate.LOL LOL

Sounds to me like you're looking for a "Yes dear, no dear" little mouse instead of a WOMAN.LOL

Arne's main story was his parts pickup. The bit about his cheese and kisses was meant to be light and humerous, as was my yarn intended to be.

There is far too much "I", "ME" in marriage today, one reason for so many divorces. Those of us who have survived the years, thereby giving security and harmony to the lives of our kids haven't done it from blind luck. We treat marriage as a PARTNERSHIP ... give and take on an equal basis. It's the only way mate.

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

Yup, we've got reservations for a nice dinner on Sunday. I agree, we have to treat them right. It took me a few years to figure it out, but it's lasted almost 28 years so far, I ain't about to screw it up now.

I call it "spousal management"... a toast to all club members in good standing...

LOL