IGNORED

update on speed hut indiglo gauges

240 4U2NV

I just just pre-ordered my guages. Just out of curiousity...what combination of color, font, graphics, and etc. did everyone choose? Why arent more people preordering!!?? Whats the deal...i dont want to wait for 2 years to get these things! Lets go people...Impress your freinds! You'll be one of 20 people in the whole world (i think) with idiglo guages for your 240 ;-) :classic:

Finally pre-ordered mine.

Was just waiting for them to post the Z on there site. I forgot to check there site in the past weeks.

My brothers guages took like 4-5 month from pre-order to delivery to get his guages.

• 8 months later...

Hallaian42,

I loved your sales pitch...

"Lets go people...Impress your freinds! You'll be one of 20 people in the whole world (i think) with idiglo guages for your 240 ;-) " LOL that did it for me...

You should be in marketing.

You've made me go and check them out now... :)

Originally posted by PrOxLaMuS©

I noticed that they dont have anything for an 1982 280ZX... only up to '78

Any chance for an '82 guage set?

If you contact them and ask nicely, they might consider starting a another "model develoment program" for ZX's.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hmm, i've been looking for a way to 'do up' my speedo & tacho a bit since all my other gauges have been replaced.. maybe this would be the way to go?

any idea of costs sending em over to Aus and if KMPH are available?

can't find any KMPH options on the site :(

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got white faced 260z gauges in my '72 240z. To me the 240 gauges looked too bold for some reason. I'll post some pics of my gauges when i get home, but i believe white face with some kind of illumination is all one would need. Indiglo tend to be an overkill in many situations. That's just my opinion of course. For the past 10 years my father has worked for North Hollywood Speedometer, gauges are pretty much the life of our household. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

• 2 months later...