IGNORED

Fuel Pump

CelticGhost007

By the way, the parts store will not honor the 1 year warranty unless you have the protective screen on the input end of the pump; they didn't bother telling me about this part when I bought it, and there is no such part for sale or included with the pump. Bit of a catch 22.
Trust me when I say this. If I have an item that I bought from an Autozone, Kragen, Pep Boys, etc., and it fails while under warranty, that warranty will be honored, regardless of their little disclaimers/loopholes etc. Let's just say that I have a 'knack' with these things. Ultimately, they don't ever want to give you your money back but if I want a refund, I end up getting one. I guess it's not worth the disruption of their normal operation to continue to hassle me once I've decided I don't want their part. I have a 100% success rate on that. Haven't had to do that much lately since I don't buy crap like that Airtex/Cardone fuel pump that they sell and I wouldn't advise anyone to.