Decals - Page 2 - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Decals

Featured Replies

I have, and it has gotten a great deal more difficult to find-most of the readily available stuff is way too thick to be unnoticeable. I sent some to Ed a couple of years ago as a thank you for some parts help, and I have a couple of sheets put up for my cars.

I'll see if I can find some more, and post when/if I do.

Will

  • Author

Will,

What is the manufacturer's name of the material? Do you know the part number or thickness?

Thanks,

Keith

Keith,

I have two sheets in a manila envelope I placed there three or four years ago-no name or part number on the material, but is the same thickness as 20lb paper, after removing a plastic film(easily peeled off), but because of the magnetic pull, it conforms to the shallow relief in the areas that the stickers are placed in.

I'll go back to the local supply house I originally bought it from and see if they have more or can tell me what it was/where to get it.

Will

I have purchased all the decals from Mike at Banzai. They have been in the engine bay for two summers and are holding up extremely well. Mike is a great guy to work with. I highly recommend him.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Dan,

I really appreciate your efforts. I am glad that you are recouping your cost for the project. My car is going to look like fantastic with the new decals, etc.

Andrew(ZCurves)

  • 14 years later...
  • Author

Which "OK" decal is correct for a January 1970 production 240Z?

A (Zeddsaver):

image.jpeg

B (ZZXDatsun):

image.jpeg

Thanks,

Keith

  • Author

Anyone have a resource for this decal:

VIN 210.jpg

(From Post 1 at OK decals)

Keith

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.