IGNORED

Collectors Alert - could be worth checking out

moonpup

Ok ye people of "half empty glasses" do you really think a 39 yr old battery would still be in working order. It was probably taken out for storage and kept for originality and the "red top" bought to help awaken the Z from its slumber. Just because the red top is in the picture, doesn't mean the other isn't available. (for show purposes of course) :rolleyes:

I know a 1932 ford coup V8 with all the parts it had in 1932 including the working battery. It sits in a special underground car vault to store cars in working order. So you never know what you may find, even if the ad is a little exaggerated if I lived in the area I'd look, if it didn't have the exaggerations I'd fly-out to look.

I know a 1932 ford coup V8 with all the parts it had in 1932 including the working battery. It sits in a special underground car vault to store cars in working order. So you never know what you may find, even if the ad is a little exaggerated if I lived in the area I'd look, if it didn't have the exaggerations I'd fly-out to look.

And what exaggerations would those be? :confused:

So, what good is it to have all you nice Z folk up there in the Northwest if we can't get anyone to go check out this car and report back with your findings! :cry:

I know the ad says "no tire kickers" but come on, use your imagination, LIE..... do something to get the real poop on this Z ;)

(more pics would be nice also)

I am in the process of making an offer on the car contingent on it checking out. If he accepts my offer, "probably not", I plan to fly out and inspect it. If it gets that far I guess it will be too late to post the results of the inspection. jlp

So, what good is it to have all you nice Z folk up there in the Northwest if we can't get anyone to go check out this car and report back with your findings! :cry:

I know the ad says "no tire kickers" but come on, use your imagination, LIE..... do something to get the real poop on this Z ;)

Well, I offered to go look at it in post #11 if anyone was seriously interested, but no one contacted me. I don't have a desire to waste my time or the seller's, just to take more pictures to post here.

-Mike

• 3 months later...
I am in the process of making an offer on the car contingent on it checking out. If he accepts my offer, "probably not", I plan to fly out and inspect it. If it gets that far I guess it will be too late to post the results of the inspection. jlp

It's back on craigslist again http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/1809840757.html. So Jerry, I guess you never ended up coming out to inspect it. Was the seller firm on the $19,500 price?

-Mike