IGNORED

Rockauto.com Discount Code

JohnnyO

Yep, I've been using Rockauto for several years now and they have been great. Out of dozens of orders, I've only gotten one wrong part from them (for my Toyota 4x4 DD). It was partially my fault for not calling them and asking to clarify the year range for the part I needed since it was really vague on their website. I trusted the picture which turned out to be wrong. They said the photo was supplied by Beck Arnley and that they would call them about updating the photo. They took care of the return shipping and got a new part in the mail right away. It was all I could ask for.

They almost always have what I need in stock for less $ than the chain parts stores. I try to give my business to Courtesy, MSA, or BD if their prices are close, but for mundane parts like belts, hoses, etc, I usually go with Rock.

While we're on the subject of good vendors, I found http://www.tooltopia.com/ a few years ago and they have some good deals. I got my KD valve spring compressor there and it was much less than anywhere else I could find it. If you are doing Z valve springs or seals, it's a great tool to own. :beer:

Edited by Jeff G 78