IGNORED

Have any ran these

Oregon260z

oregon260z, i just drove my z for the first time with the new exhaust, beware if your car is lowered you are going to scrape. i could barely get out of my driveway without scraping. maybe if you welded it it wouldn't be too bad, I'm going to go to a exhaust shop this weekend see what they can do about it, probably going to have a resonator added too, its REALLY loud inside

• 2 weeks later...

curious if you bought the twice pipes yet. i just spent $250 getting them to fit and not scrape :( , probably better off buying a different setup if you haven't bought the twice pipes yet. they ended up use a single pipe to the rear end then splitting off in two to the glass packs. i also added a resonator to tone it down some

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have been gone for awhile due to medical problems.... but I got the twice pipe setup and I will tell you what this is the biggest POS setup I have ever seen.. nothing lines up it smacks right against the Aarm the pipes crush real easy.... to anyone else I would say stay away from this setup(just my opinion)...