IGNORED

urgent feedback needed.

gerryboy

never got it guys, it went well over my budget, i guess i will have a better chance with one that isnt as clean as that, sure part of the fun is getting one that needs a bit of TLC and sorting out yourself, isnt it?

Trick is to not rush it, there will always be Zs out there (probably not as plenty full in Ireland as the US but still) Take you time see and test drive as many as you can so you can get a feel for what to look for.

Good luck you'll get one eventually. ;)

Trick is to not rush it, there will always be Zs out there (probably not as plenty full in Ireland as the US but still) Take you time see and test drive as many as you can so you can get a feel for what to look for.

Good luck you'll get one eventually. ;)

Thanks, i have been searching in ireland for quite a while now and havnt came accross any, that is also part of the appeal to me, i think i would be one of a few people in ireland to own a beautiful z;)

What's your budget ? UK 1973 240

Chris

thanks for the link, that is a really clean looking z, if i had that budget at the min a would be on a plane tomoro to go and look at it, im currently trying to sell my S14 Silvia and if thats sells soon you never know:)