IGNORED

Happy anniversary!!!

jfa.series1

I love the color (Of course).

You know, when it came time to paint my car I was unsure what color it should be (it was black when I bought it). I choose to go with the original color, yellow, just to stay true to the car. In the end I am very happy with it. Z's look good in many colors but yellow is a great sports car color IMHO.

I guess all of you realize this is a 14-month old thread. My car hit its 41st anniversary two months ago. It recently received some recognition from my club and a friend surprised me with his post of a pic from a local dealership's internal TV system. But - thanks for all the nice comments (even if you insist on calling a Safari Gold car "yellow").

Jim

I guess all of you realize this is a 14-month old thread. My car hit its 41st anniversary two months.

Jim

Jim, after reading this, I just realized that I bought my "918 Orange Babe" 6 days before you bought your car, and I turned 29 6 months later. So, my congratulations on such a wise purchase and all of the enjoyment it has brought you.

Dan Slagle

hls30-20419, original owner

L24-027116

Hi Chase - I just get the car back from 7 months in paint jail to fix a few things from the original visit. He did a very concientious job of warranty work. I expect to have the car ready for Cars & Coffee this Saturday, 06/02. Perhaps I will see you there.

Dan - what a wonderful coincidence of age and purchase details. Looks like the stars were aligned for us. Congrats right back at you.

Jim