IGNORED

Affordable Chrome Plating for plastic and metal parts

9teen7t240z

I wanted to post some pictures of the vents I just got back from Mike. It is difficult to get clear pictures of chrome when the flash is required. Hopefully these pictures give you a good idea of what you can expect from Mike if you have him plate any parts for you. The quality exceeded my expectations. I have had numerous conversation's with Mike and he told me that is his goal, to exceed all his customers expectations. He is a pleasure to do business with and he is a passionate Z guy like the rest of us on this forum. Thanks Mike.

post-14933-14150823098626_thumb.jpg

post-14933-14150823097301_thumb.jpg

post-14933-14150823097946_thumb.jpg

Very nice!

I sent Mike 2 sets of 260Z tail light trims. I took some before photos but the lighting wasn't great. One set had been painted black and the other is original but worn and peeling in a few areas. Can't wait to see the results!

post-19146-14150823100093_thumb.jpg

I wanted to post some pictures of the vents I just got back from Mike. It is difficult to get clear pictures of chrome when the flash is required. Hopefully these pictures give you a good idea of what you can expect from Mike if you have him plate any parts for you. The quality exceeded my expectations. I have had numerous conversation's with Mike and he told me that is his goal, to exceed all his customers expectations. He is a pleasure to do business with and he is a passionate Z guy like the rest of us on this forum. Thanks Mike.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61442[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]61443[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]61444[/ATTACH]

Marc,

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to post your feedback. Nice pics, btw:) Now, we would like to see some pics of those vents in your NOS dash:)

Mike

• 1 month later...

Just want to thank Mike for the great work on my really rusty and pitted and painted center caps for my original Appliance wheels. I just received them back today, about 2 months for the work to be done. :love:

Great job, here is a picture of after, I did not take a before picture, my bad. Now I have to paint the area around the A with black paint.

post-13827-1415082376473_thumb.jpg

Thanks again Mike.

• 2 weeks later...
My tail light trim came out pretty nice. :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]62927[/ATTACH]

I've yet to do the green car, but will install them once I re-paint the surrounds.

Hi Leon, Grats with the taillight trims they look great.

After forty years most of these things are a little worse for wear. Rechroming this stuff is the icing on the cake to any restoration.

Chas

Hi Leon, Grats with the taillight trims they look great.

After forty years most of these things are a little worse for wear. Rechroming this stuff is the icing on the cake to any restoration.

Chas

Thanks Chas. ;)

They really help freshen up the back end (insert joke here). The old ones were faded and peeling, so I definitely appreciate having clean, shiny ones in there!

Everybody knows shiny stuff makes you go faster. I think my exhaust tips add about 25hp.

post-24403-14150823958316_thumb.jpgMichael,

Thank you for your feedback. And yes, those were some seriously rusted center caps......I had to cross my fingers and hold my breath when I sent those out for plating:)

Fortunately, I DO have a pic of your caps before they were re-chromed. I'll try to post it here.

Mike

Just want to thank Mike for the great work on my really rusty and pitted and painted center caps for my original Appliance wheels. I just received them back today, about 2 months for the work to be done. :love:

Great job, here is a picture of after, I did not take a before picture, my bad. Now I have to paint the area around the A with black paint.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]62663[/ATTACH]

Thanks again Mike.

Thanks Chas. ;)

They really help freshen up the back end (insert joke here). The old ones were faded and peeling, so I definitely appreciate having clean, shiny ones in there!

Everybody knows shiny stuff makes you go faster. I think my exhaust tips add about 25hp.

A guy at work with a vette has a sticker on the back window:

This sticker adds 5HP