IGNORED

280z n/a turbo swap list.

xcyclone 911

Hello all I'm a first time poster here. Picked up my 1976 280z auto last week and began picking up turbo parts. I plan on running a holset hx35. Now I've gathered:

P90 head, which is missing a rocker arm. This will get machined and ported/polished.

Megasquirt 1 extra. Not sure what sensors I need to pick up that my l28 doesn't already have on it.

Also picked up an intercooler and piping.

Now I know I need a tps off of a 240sx but have yet to find one. Is there any other options?

To complete the list I believe all I'll need is: BOV, wastegate, turbo manifold, supra injectors (what year?), and I'll do the downpipe and 02 sensor bung myself

Coincidentally, this was just created on another forum - N/A L28 to Turbo Conversion Question & Parts List Questions - Nissan : Datsun ZCar forum :Nissan Z Forum: 240Z to 370Z

Hybridz.org also has a separate sub-forum devoted to turbocharging the L6. Here's a pinned thread from there - The Ultimate L28ET Guide/What you need for 350+whp! - L-Series - HybridZ

Not to drive you away or to lose a classiczcars member but there aren't many turbo conversions done on this forum.