IGNORED

Which Oil Pan Will Fit?

texasz

Did Sean send your set directly to jet hot coatings. I found out after my set were shipped Sean mentioned them. Was able to have DHL devert the headers straight to them. Mine came out beautiful.

21 hours ago, Yarb said:

Did Sean send your set directly to jet hot coatings. I found out after my set were shipped Sean mentioned them. Was able to have DHL devert the headers straight to them. Mine came out beautiful.

The headers went straight to Jet Hot and they shipped them to me when they were done; the rest of the exhaust came directly to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, texasz said:

The headers went straight to Jet Hot and they shipped them to me when they were done; the rest of the exhaust came directly to me.

What did you do for the muffler?

How does the race header compare to Sean's other headers?

When I spoke with Sean it had to do with the horsepower you are producing. He sent me the full race series. I had the header and collector coated.

3 hours ago, Yarb said:

When I spoke with Sean it had to do with the horsepower you are producing. He sent me the full race series. I had the header and collector coated.

Good point, yes the collector also went to Jet Hot.