IGNORED

240ZBUILTBYME 1971 240z HS-001063 Project Georgia

240ZBUILTBYME

1 hour ago, dutchzcarguy said:

Glad to see you back and working on the zééé!  I didn't know that the doors were already made again.  How is the 280zx, still your daily car?

Yes had a little break, which was needed. My zx is down at the moment, all the injectors failed so i need to replace them, i have the new injectors just need the time to install, plus i want to replate the fuel rail and a few bits in the engine bay to tidy things up. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, dutchzcarguy said:

Like i did.. DON'T forget to shoot some ( A LOT!! of) pictures (In different angles!) how it go's together because when it's off you don't have a clue how it shoud go together..

Old.

New..

On the engine.

Very nice! that's how id like mine to look! Agree with the photos, its like a spaghetti bowl in there...

• Mike changed the title to 240ZBUILTBYME 1971 240z HS-001063 Project Georgia

I’m excited for you. Also happy that you have the resources to carry this project through and keep another of these cool old cars alive.

Way to go!

• Like 1