IGNORED

Fuel tank evap hose leak and tank fuel level question

hotsho111

10 hours ago, hotsho111 said:

@HusseinHolland The ones on my car are actually spade connectors with a rubber boot over them

Thank you - I did a little searching & found that there are vendors selling the spades with slotted boots/covers. Now I know what they came with, I can use the appropriate spade type that has the spring tab inside, I used regular spades, which will lose contact over time .

19 hours ago, HusseinHolland said:

I can use the appropriate spade type that has the spring tab inside, I used regular spades, which will lose contact over time .

A pic of those special spade type and brandname would be nice as i'm also need some new ones on my tank meter connection.

Btw, you have ( I see) a europe and JDM tank in your #21 comment..  Last week i bought a almost as new tank but it has a few more outlets/air exits on it as it is a american fueltank. (i seal those of as my car has already a (leaky) euro tank.)

16 hours ago, dutchzcarguy said:

A pic of those special spade type and brandname would be nice as i'm also need some new ones on my tank meter connection.

Btw, you have ( I see) a europe and JDM tank in your #21 comment..  Last week i bought a almost as new tank but it has a few more outlets/air exits on it as it is a american fueltank. (i seal those of as my car has already a (leaky) euro tank.)

They are just 6mm spades, but the type that has the spring tab. I have a bunch I bought off AliExpress. The sleeves I just notched myself

This is a vendor selling them already prepped

Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 10.02.30 PM.png

• Thanks 1