IGNORED

An affordable quality pressure washer

grannyknot

11 hours ago, grannyknot said:

Kranzel has good reputation but the prices were too much for this old cheapskate.

Hihi.. Few years ago i bought a Kranzle! It was a "last years" model and 15% reduced price, they are a (old) German family business  if i'm not mistaken.. it works very good! They are small but heavy pumps!

5 hours ago, grannyknot said:

115v, 15amp, 1725 rpm

Are you sure about that Rpm's? as it is also the VA  (115V x 15A = 1725VA) 

7 hours ago, Patcon said:

That's good 115v would be much easier to use. Any concerns about water near the motor or GFI protection?

There are rubber seals all over the motor but the hose is 30ft,  a long way from the business end of the wand.

2 hours ago, dutchzcarguy said:

Hihi.. Few years ago i bought a Kranzle! It was a "last years" model and 15% reduced price, they are a (old) German family business  if i'm not mistaken.. it works very good! They are small but heavy pumps!

Are you sure about that Rpm's? as it is also the VA  (115V x 15A = 1725VA) 

Actually the motor is rated for nominal 1800 rpm but 1725rpm is the standard speed for single phase, 110 - 120 vac.  After using the gas powered PW for years I noticed this unit is much smoother, less vibration and pulsing of the water jet coming out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1