IGNORED

ZCarDepot Harmonic Balancer Pulley - anyone using it?

Discovered my stock 2-groove harmonic balancer has a hairline crack.

So I’m in the market for a replacement, and figured it might be nice to lose some weight. This one can be used as a single groove, or a double groove by bolting on the extra pulley.

Is anyone running one of these? Any issues with installation?

https://zcardepot.com/products/harmonic-balancer-damper-240z-260z-280z?_pos=7&_sid=c63d68427&_ss=r

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Terrapin Z said:

Thanks Yarb, 

I might have another used balancer, nothing in a single groove though. 

Hi TerrapinZ, let me know how much $ you’re looking for on your used double groove. I might consider it if you have one. Thx

Edited by kcpope

I'll double check what I have available after work.

Supposed to get super hot here today (100+), so bear with me. I live in the NW because I like it colder. lol so much for that. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone looking at this thread in the future…

the ZcarDepot pulley I received is made by Pro Products. Pics below. Apparently some people have a hard to getting this on their crank because it’s a tight fit. Mine went on fine with a 2lb hammer and block of wood. The timing mark on the pulley wasn’t accurate for my car, so I’ll remark it. Just FYI. Nice to have a single groove pulley.

IMG_3561.jpeg

IMG_3559.jpeg

• Like 1