IGNORED

RetroSound RetroRadio M2B -Anyone using one?

GregP

Posted (edited)

Thinking of getting the RetroSound RetroRadio M2B. Is anyone using one now and what is the opinion on it?  I believe the last posts about this were 2010 & 2017 with faceplate issues. Looks like they make a universal one now.

Link here-   https://www.retromanufacturing.com/collections/vehicle-search/1973+datsun+240z+radios

Edited by GregP
More info

I installed one in a series one a couple of years ago for a local guy. I have no idea about the sound quality but install was very straightforward, faceplate fit well, and it looks very nice. I don't recall having to do anything out of the ordinary and the fit adjustment was very easy.

I moved his antenna switch (as he had a stock type electric antenna) to the console so it didn't impact the faceplate and also didn't modify any stock features (meaning it could be removed at any time and reverted back to factory config and leave no trace of the modification...)