IGNORED

Gone and Done It

The funny thing is that many people at work have seen my 260Z since I used to drive it in to go to club meetings immediately after work. A few people asked if I had painted the 260Z thinking the new Z was the 260Z.

The two main roads that lead to my neighborhood both have construction going on in different places, so on my commute home, I might take a roundabout way home even if it takes longer so I don't have to sit in traffic. There are also more curves, so that is a plus. 

• Like 1

Congrats Steve, Nice car with a special color these days.. i would have gone for the blue one.. but they are no longer available overhere!!  A 240z was in the us a 3500 dollar car overhere they were 21000 guilders about 7000 US$ !  a 300zxtt was about 35000$ in it's time? Over here... pfff...  i got a bill of 173300 guilders with my 300zxtt..  about 75000US$ ?

A 370Z was at the end over 100000 € .. now a Nissan Z would cost easely over 120000 €

So.. be aware your very priveliged to have such a beauty!  Hope you have a LOT of fun with it! 👍

• Like 1