IGNORED

Parts for Sale: Bellhousing for 240SX swap

preith

Posted (edited)

Bellhousing for 240SX swap

F4W71B Bellhousing for 240SX [FS5W71C] swap

I had originally planned to use this for an auto->man conversion on a local Z I was going to buy, but the deal fell through so it's up for sale. 
Godzilla Raceworks is offering the machining service and charges $275 if you source the bellhousing through them - I'd be happy to drop ship mine to them direct to save you some shipping cost.
https://www.godzillaraceworks.com/drivetrainfs5w71c/l-series-bellhousing-for-240sx-5-speed-swap

A great in-depth write up detailing all steps can be found here:
https://zhome.com/ZCMnL/tech/240SX5spd/transmission.htm

FS5W71B.jpg

• Offered by:
    preith
  • Date
    08/09/2024
  • Price
    $100
  • Category

Edited by preith
added images

Just curious but is that picture of the actual item or is it a stock photo from GRW?  Why does it have a GRW sticker on it?  Edit - I clicked the GRW link and see that it's not the actual part, it's a GRW part.  You should show the part you're selling, not the GRW part.

Also, you might want to show the front cover just to verify that it has one.  And the clutch fork pivot.  The small stuff that adds up.

Good luck.

Oops, I missed that, even though it was right there, all alone.  I couldn't imagine doing that so I didn't imagine that it might have been done.  This is my second time assuming that things would be a certain way (see "dry return line").  I need to open my mind.

He did use the word "this" above the picture.  Oh well.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Zed Head said:

Or you can swap the bearing to the smaller one.  Good luck.

True but in that case they'd probably have a donor bellhousing available anyway.  I'm looking/hoping to find a buyer interested the machine service wanting some convenience.  Thanks for the well wishes.