I Need a Door Striker Part - GARAGE BUSINESS - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I Need a Door Striker Part

Featured Replies

Looking for the lower door striker, passenger side (right) that bolts on to the body.  In good condition, please.  I have both of the big C shaped things.  Just can't find the lower.  WTF?  Any suggestions of parts people / sources would be appreciated.

Thanks!

DoorStriker-01 (1).JPG

DoorStriker-02.JPG

I have a couple dozen of these, somehow they all migrated to my basement making them hard to find for the rest of you. Sorry about that.

In the USA, I'm betting Sal Ceja has plenty and all plated purdy.  He lurks on FB in S30 Life or similar.

 

There is a Gold set on eBay right now. I don't know why these peeps think everything was gold. "I Love Gollllld"

image.png

I have a few loose ones, 

IMG_8430.jpg

A blue one..

.IMG_8431.jpg

An Orange one...

IMG_8432.jpg

And one only a mother could love.....

IMG_8433.jpg

 

  • Author

I'm watching that one on eBay but I don't need most of it and all of it will have to be re-plated anyhow.  TerrapinZ, I'm interested in the red one or perhaps the greasy pair in the middle?  Sending you message.

Thanks

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.