Mike's Content - Page 100 - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Mike

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mike

  1. Cool . Glad you like it !! I do love that taillight pic you posted too... Something awesome about the Skyline's taillights...
  2. Do you have another one on a cleaner background? (not so busy) Good pic, by the way.
  3. No worries! You guys have been here for a long time and I am encouraging our membership to expand into more classics. Let me know if you guys need any changes in this forum area (such as the yonmeri), need more categories, or whatever.... FYI, gallery and downloads area will be made available to you as well.
  4. Mike replied to Sean Dezart's topic in Europe
    Welcome! I like the site, nice work. And, when I come to France I will definitely look you up to see if I can join one of your Z gatherings. m
  5. Cool new video posted on our Facebook group. Glad to see a classic riding along! Way to go guys.
  6. Ok I'm signed in as my regular user. Yes I can change the pic. Can you send me a good one you would like to use? I also wondered if the forum name was ok? Mike Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. Nice update! I've always liked those old Land Rovers. If you are selling the Z, feel free to post a free ad at DatsunClassifieds.com I'd love to see more photos of your Z's. m
  8. Mike replied to RED71Z's topic in Racing
    Moved this to the racing forum
  9. Mike replied to KenFirch's topic in Body & Paint
    You can have them re-chromed or purchase them refurbished. But, the chrome strips can be pulled off fairly easy. You'll have to find the gap where the strip starts and work it from there first. When I did mine the panel was off the car so it was a lot easier. I just saw a post from one of our members who will be re-chroming parts for members. Here's the thread: http://www.classiczcars.com/topic/50576-affordable-chrome-plating-year-end-forum-promotion/
  10. Mike posted a topic in Video Center
    Daydreaming takes on an entirely new meaning when you have a stable of Z cars at your disposal. Chris Forsberg shows us what happens when the tie comes off and we are thrilled to be along for the ride.
  11. Can you put this in the calendar and let me know what you think of the experience? I haven't used the calendar yet and wondered how it works compared to our old one.
  12. Testing a video from Hurricane Bonnie
  13. Testing with an embed link <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/C_VPopSa1ps" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> It looks like embed links need a replacement value, doing that now if I can figure it out.
  14. Checking to see if this is parsed into an actual video on the site or just a link.
  15. Mike posted a topic in Open Chit Chat
    Hope everyone has a great week! Enjoy the festivities and happy new year! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. Some more links on this same subject. http://talkingpointsmemo.com/gallery/cuba-time-capsule-american-cars http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/13/travel/cuba-classic-cars/index.html
  17. I thought this was pretty interesting. Cuba's way of keeping classics alive through the US embargo. http://www.ahametals.com/theyre-alive-cubas-frankenstein-classic-cars/
  18. Wow, a lot of work but worth it !! m
  19. Check with Dave Patten at Futofab m
  20. Sorry I might have hijacked the thread. [emoji487] Sent from my iPhone
  21. I've got the Holley electric fuel pump here: https://www.holley.com/products/fuel_systems/fuel_pumps_regulators_and_filters/fuel_pumps/carbureted_electric_fuel_pumps/parts/12-801-1 It's running my triple Mikuni's, but is very loud (especially since it's mounted to the frame). I don't like the noise, but, I can tell when the fuel pump is working. As soon as I turn the key to accessory mode, the fuel pump kicks in and makes a whining noise. I may have to look at the RX7 or the Nismo version. Do any of you have real-life experiences with these pumps (noise, performance) ?
  22. Welcome! I was just in Austin a few months ago. I'll ping you guys next time I'm down that direction.
  23. until

    How was the show? Florida must be a lot warmer than Seattle this time of year!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.