Mike's Content - Page 196 - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Mike

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mike

  1. Mike posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  2. Hi all, notice that we now have the ability to attach multiple files and the images even create thumbnails instead of text links.
  3. At the current time, I am having fun trying to get my domain name pointer to work. It really sucks because I had registered that domain name using the 240z.org format. So, I'm in a catch 22... I can't move the DNS pointer because I can't get the email to confirm the switch. And, I can't receive the email because the domain pointer is wrong. Anyway, I need to do a little more work with the domain name 240z.org. We still have it, I just need to finish getting it moved over. -- Mike
  4. Carl, the CAPS "ZCAR" didn't work for me... I had to use "zcar" in lowercase to get in.
  5. Mike replied to GregP's topic in Open Discussions
    Keith!! Where ya been man! That new job... a new woman... and it's like you don't love us anymore. Yea, I'd like to know if she's ok down there. Let us know what you find out! Hope things are fine! -- Mike
  6. Mike replied to GregP's topic in Open Discussions
    Yea, that's not like her at all. I have seen too many happy customers to think otherwise. Does anyone have information about her or live near that area? Hope things are ok.
  7. We also have videos here. But, they are in the gallery which is going to be back soon.
  8. Don't worry guys, I'm workin on all of it... :rambo:
  9. Don't worry, the girls will be back...
  10. Don't worry, I'm going to design a better theme than this one. I don't like the grapics with this system right now. But, it's simple.
  11. And, watch out for Surburbans?!
  12. Mike replied to xtinc's topic in Open Chit Chat
    Yea, sweet site... good job on the graphics.
  13. Mike replied to GregP's topic in Open Discussions
    They are just too busy because of all the business we are sending. This is one problem with business that can be handled with a good look at the ordering system. Have you ever seen that IBM commercial where a team of people launch an online sales catalog? They all celebrate when the site is launched and a few orders come in..... while the celbration continues... a few more orders come in.... a few more.... a lot more... and thousands start to pour in.... After celebrating, the team stares at the screen in awe and suddenly realize they didn't plan for all the orders created by the launch... At the end of the commercial it says, "This is when you realize you so need IBM." I'm not promoting IBM, but, I'm just trying to say this kind of problem is NORMAL for any business. Especially small businesses.... Give Chloe a chance, but, stay on it. If you aren't getting a response, please let her know with a phone call or something. I've actually been in this situation with the Zcar CD. At times we had a lot of orders coming in and I wasn't able to keep up until I created a good system to keep track of the orders. Anyway, just a few points of opinion. -- Mike
  14. Mike commented on GregP's gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  15. Mike commented on germanz's gallery image in 04 Euro Tour by Z
  16. Mike replied to CrashNBurn's topic in Help Me !!
    Keep our most important rule in mind guys... POSTS MUST BE Z RELATED -- Mike
  17. Mike replied to CrashNBurn's topic in Help Me !!
    HAHAHAH.... HAHAHAHAH .... HEHEHEH.... Sorry, I just had a moment. HEHEHEHEHE..... HAHAHA I just can't stop chuckling. -- Mike
  18. If you made an attempt to work with him and he didn't respond, I would give him negative feedback. Give him a warning that you are going to do this and perhaps he will make it better. -- Mike
  19. Oops... sorry Carl. I edited your message instead of replying to it! Your quote was kept. Sorry about that. I messed up.
  20. Guys, he's just messing with you. DOH!
  21. Mike commented on hls30.com's gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  22. Mike commented on hls30.com's gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  23. Mike commented on Sean240Z's gallery image in Member Albums
  24. Mike commented on Ed's gallery image in 04 Motorsport Auto Nationals

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.