Mike's Content - Page 39 - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Mike

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mike

  1. until

    March Meeting 2020 TBD check back foir update.
  2. until

    March Meeting 2020 TBD check back foir update.
  3. until

    March Meeting 2020 TBD check back foir update.
  4. until

    March Meeting 2020 TBD check back foir update.
  5. until

    March Meeting 2020 TBD check back foir update.
  6. until

    March Meeting 2020 TBD check back foir update.
  7. until

    March Meeting 2020 TBD check back foir update.
  8. until

    March Meeting 2020 TBD check back foir update.
  9. until

    March Meeting 2020 TBD check back foir update.
  10. until

    March Meeting 2020 TBD check back foir update.
  11. until

    March Meeting 2020 TBD check back foir update.
  12. until

    March Meeting 2020 TBD check back foir update.
  13. until

    January Meeting TBD stay tune for updates
  14. Yes, I think I saw a few pictures of the Lebanese version...
  15. Hi all, From all of us here at The Classic Zcar Club, I want to wish you a very happy New Year! A big anniversary for the Z is on the books and we can't wait to see how this year unfolds. When making your new year resolutions, don't forget to put something on the list for your baby! Let's make 2020 another year to remember! Mike
  16. Regarding your original topic about the ashtray vs warning lights. I would go with the ashtray, if you're looking to be period correct. Does your center console have a rear window defroster switch in it? Look directly behind the choke slide.
  17. Hey, just give the guy a chance. He needed time to go bury all that money in his Mom's backyard.
  18. And there's nothing better than going home for family support. ?
  19. I don't think he would fair well if he stayed in Japan for the trial. Nissan is looking to hang someone in the center of town.
  20. Mike replied to arcdef's topic in Interior
    nice! glad you got it fixed!
  21. Hi Christopher, Welcome to the club and it's great to see another person here in the local area. I'm located in Seattle. If you're looking for work on your car, check with the members at ZCCW (Zcar Club of Washington). It's a very active group and should be able to help out. Here's a link to their website: http://zccw.org/zccw/ Mike
  22. Nice, did you tell him about the club? ? Glad you were able to get the car sold to someone who will appreciate it. Mike
  23. Mike replied to bpilati's topic in Open Discussions
    Hope you all had a great holiday! I didn't have a chance to log in much this year due to family and travels..
  24. @718Miata, your car seems to be priced well. If you'd be willing to accept $15k as listed in our classifieds, you'll get a buyer. It's not a great time to sell a car right now though, most people are thinking about the holidays. Give it until spring and you'll find someone. Mike
  25. Looks like a great car at a good price! Did you list it for sale in our classifieds yet? I would recommend putting up an ad and including more photos. If you haven't already... https://www.classiczcars.com/classifieds Edit: Ah, nevermind I found your listing and linked below. Sorry the auction buyer didn't come through. I recommend more photos if you have some. -- Mike

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.