Mike's Content - Page 191 - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Mike

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mike

  1. An elderly man in Florida had owned a large farm for several years. He had a large pond in the back, fixed up nice -- picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some orange and grapefruit trees. The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming when it was built. One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a five gallon bucket to bring back some fruit. As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he came closer he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond. He made the women aware of his presence and they all went to the deep end. One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!" The old man frowned, "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the pond naked." Holding the bucket up he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator." Moral: Old men can still think fast.
  2. Mike posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  3. Mike posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  4. Mike posted a gallery image in Multimedia
  5. Mike posted a gallery image in Multimedia
  6. Mike posted a gallery image in Multimedia
  7. Mike posted a gallery image in Multimedia
  8. Mike posted a gallery image in Multimedia
  9. Mike posted a gallery image in Multimedia
  10. Mike posted a gallery image in Multimedia
  11. Mike posted a gallery image in Zcar Ladies
  12. Mike posted a gallery image in Multimedia
  13. Mike posted a gallery image in Multimedia
  14. More fine print:
  15. Ooh! They have a description like, "better flame propogation".... I'm sold! These things have been proven to do nothing for your car. But, it's a fun gimmick. I can't believe they put the words supercharger and turbocharger as a comparison! Oh well.... Probably a hell of a lot cheaper.
  16. Mike posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  17. Mike posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  18. Mike posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  19. Do you happen to have the original URL to this? I think your URL has ..... in the middle causing it to be wrong. If you paste the entire thing the system should automatically fix the URL. -- MIke
  20. Mike replied to blitzkraig's topic in Open Chit Chat
    I know it's not Sotch (per se), but, you could get him a good bottle of whiskey called Makers Mark.
  21. Yea, that is wierd.... I just saw that error too. I'll have to see what I can do to debug it... -- Mike
  22. If you are replacing the springs, I highly suggest that you replace the strut catridges. Buy the cartridges that are designed to go with the springs you already have.
  23. Mike replied to LanceM's topic in Interior
    Holy crap!! That is heavy stuff. There are three types of noise supression in automobile applications. They are listed as Acoustic Loss Factor, Absorption Coefficients, and Transmission Loss. I don't know what the test-ratings of your (1lb) product might be, but, you can check out a good comparison of a few products here: http://www.b-quiet.com/compare.html The B-quiet stuff looks to be about .33 - .35 pounds. You don't get into the full 1-pound until you add the thick products which are applied to the hood, firewall, and other barriers. I wanted to cover my metal surfaces with the lower-weight product. And, the other heavier products will be applied to my firewall and probably the underside of the hood.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.