Mike's Content - Page 69 - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Mike

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mike

  1. Yes, and the admin (me).
  2. Does the 240z have a "bad guy" image? Or maybe the ad writer is a fellow Z member...
  3. Looking great!
  4. I don't see any content on this website. Can you explain what you are doing with it?
  5. Don't want to hijack this thread so I'll keep it short. Does anyone know how to get ahold of Justin Yee? His domain expired and I'd hate to see all of that info go to waste. I can offer to migrate his blog to our blog area for no charge. Anyway, if you know him, please send him a note for me and I'll get it rolling.
  6. Jim, can you click on the "sold" button in the upper right. I'd do it but wanted to make sure you are good with it. Thanks. Mike
  7. Interesting engine choice, any idea why they wanted to try a Honda engine?
  8. Take a look at Panasports. I like how they look on the Z. We also have a great gallery dedicated to wheels and tires here: http://www.classiczcars.com/gallery/category/2038-wheels-and-tires/
  9. Sweet, I see them now! Thanks.
  10. I haven't heard back either. @tse4me, did you sell this car? If so, how much and who bought it?
  11. Mike replied to thumpgun's topic in Introductions
    Nice pics! Add your car to your garage. m
  12. Some people don't have Facebook, is there a way I can talk you into uploading into the gallery? m
  13. Hey @Travel'n Man, what are the specs for this setup? Wheels and tires if you could, thanks.
  14. It's been 6 months sitting in a storage unit. After some great thanksgiving family time, I pulled the Z out and dusted her off. A few pounds of air in the tires and a tank of super, I was off with my son. Best part of the ride is when my son looks at me and says "don't ever sell this car". Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile
  15. Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for starting this thread, we all have so much to be thankful for I'm sure.. I want to say thanks for all of your support on this website over the last year. This weekend I'm particularly excited because I'll be pulling my yellow '71 out of storage and bringing her up to Seattle. Praying for good weather!
  16. Some pretty sexy comments from the auction...
  17. Hi all, I'm not sure why this one didn't appear automatically (I have an RSS feed from BAT), but, this car has only 3 hours left. Check it out. http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1973-datsun-240z-18/
  18. Very neat ride! I'd love to drive this.
  19. @71-240z-Jeff, I merged your duplicate topics together into one thread. This should make it easier to track the request.
  20. Moved this back to the Internet finds forum.. sorry I moved it to the regular classifieds for some reason. I may have needed my coffee too..
  21. Probably one of these: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=datsun+radio&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=datsun+radio&_sacat=0
  22. Not sure if you have a boat store near you, but, it's another option. They will have stainless steel snaps and should not rust. http://www.westmarine.com/buy/west-marine--95-piece-premium-snap-kit-with-locking-pliers--15536691?recordNum=5
  23. Thanks @Arne. It looks like the links were broken before we made the move to the new site. Here's the link to the old site showing the article. I'm wondering if you had them uploaded to your user gallery and those were deleted at one point. http://legacy.classiczcars.com/forums/content.php?r=145-Modify-US-240Z-rear-turn-signal-wiring-(JDM-style) You can also check your old gallery here: http://legacy.classiczcars.com/photopost/u8596-arne.html Edit: AHA! I may have found the images. Check this link: http://legacy.classiczcars.com/forums/members/arne-albums.html

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.