jackboot's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

jackboot

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jackboot

  1. Sorry about my english, it`s not very well I don`t the name but i think is "overfenders" like you said. So about the wheels, i`m looking for a 15"x7 with 0 or -10 offset to the front to equip 205/60 r15 and 15"x8 with -10 or -20 for behind to equip 225/55 r15. You think it`s to wide?
  2. jackboot commented on HS30-H's gallery image in Member Albums
  3. Hey HS30-H ! You are right it`s a GC110, 6cil 2.400c.c Thank you for your and SuperCharged-Z- information. By the way here i can find those parts of plastic placed on top of the wheels. I see some 240z with it and of course the classic KPGC110 2000 GT-R. I ment to make a replica of KPGC110 but in 4 doors version.
  4. jackboot posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  5. jackboot posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  6. Hey there, Any one can help and tell me the maker of this wheels or where i can find them? It`s for my `74 GC110 skyline. I`m from Portugal

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.