I NO LONGER MAKE THE "HEADLIGHT RELAY UPGRADE HARNESS" - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I NO LONGER MAKE THE "HEADLIGHT RELAY UPGRADE HARNESS"

Featured Replies

David,

Sorry to hear you're stopping production, but I'm VERY happy to hear your job situation has been resolved. Even if painfully. I had no idea you were a family of SEVEN! Holy cow! I'm barely keeping my sanity with two kids, let alone five!

Anyway, both kit's you sent me are working spectacularly! I can't say enough about the quality of your workmanship and attention to detail. You've provided a great service and I hope someone can pick up the reins going forward.

Cheers,

LWW

  • Author

Thank you very much for the compliments and good reviews, You've all made a hard week seem a little nicer!!

I'm still working on the instructions and I'll even have instructional pictures with almost every step (that's what is taking so damn long :disappoin )

Funny thing is, that I NEVER MADE ONE FOR MYSELF LOL . Except for the prototype that is in my Z, (which is'nt nearly as nice as the ones I built for you guys) So I'm making one more (for myself) and taking pictures, Making measurements and writing down suppliers and hints as I go.

Give me a little more time, I'm working two jobs and trying to write this out for ya'll.

Dave

  • 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.