Gas tank conundrum... - Page 2 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Gas tank conundrum...

Featured Replies

Don't know??? Usually just copy & paste from the address bar in IE. I've kind of noticed that also....Most folks would rather just click a link and be done with it....and then other folks like to copy/paste into the address bar and then save it as a bookmark...

webdawg1

  • Author
If you can swing it... you might consider sending it off to be done...

You can always send it off to these guys. They do excellent work...

Moyer fuel tank renu at the following url: http://www.gas-tank.com/

Would never have to worry about it again...Take care of any rust issues before they come back to bite you in the buttocks down the road...so to speak...LOL

webdawg1

Will most likely use someone who does the Renu process up where. Don't want to tangle with the border (complete pain in my so far un-bitten buttocks...).

Thanks,

Gas tank renu in Rexdale ,416-744-2745 ,I could drop it off if you could get it to me, I,m about 30 minutes west of you

  • Author
Gas tank renu in Rexdale ,416-744-2745 ,I could drop it off if you could get it to me, I,m about 30 minutes west of you

Hi Rick,

I can do it. I'm back and forth to the city on a regular basis.

Thanks,

Mike A.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.