new Fairlady Z in Ca. - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

new Fairlady Z in Ca.

Featured Replies

My name is Leon and I have recently obtained a 1976(i believe) RHD s31 Fairlady Z.

it need a lot of love, but i have brought back a few VW's from worse. I have been looking for a Z car for a little while now and have some hopes for this.

0418001802a.jpg

0418001802.jpg

I was not joking when i said it need some love....ha ha

i believe the engine is in one of the storage buildings near by too.

You need to get that bird crap off the windshield!!!!

You will have your work cut out for you, but if you can pull it off, it will be a nice addition to any collection.

My name is Leon and I have recently obtained a 1976(i believe) RHD s31 Fairlady Z.

it need a lot of love, but i have brought back a few VW's from worse. I have been looking for a Z car for a little while now and have some hopes for this.

0418001802a.jpg

0418001802.jpg

I was not joking when i said it need some love....ha ha

i believe the engine is in one of the storage buildings near by too.

If you need help with any parts for RHD Fairlady Z, you are welcome to email me any time!;)

what a lucky guy! I have always wondered as to what is lurking in many of these backyards, specially here in California, please keep us posted and by the way this is a great place to network and find good advice and maybe a hars to find part, good luck!LOL

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

My dad got a car years ago that looked at least that bad and it ended up a showstopper. It will take a lot of work and dedication but it'll be worth it. Good luck!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.