Jared's Selling His Build - Page 3 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Jared's Selling His Build

Featured Replies

So the logical question is since you can build one visually identical to this for 50% of the money, why would you buy this one?

I think most of the folks on this forum would have no problem building a car to meet a specific vision. However, some folks don't have the knowledge, skills or desire to take on such a project. They just want the car. That's not the way I role but I understand the desire to have a custom car without having to do the work.

I met Jared several months ago at our local Z car show and had a chance to go over this car for hours.....wow, it's amazing. (as for Jared, he is nicer than his car).

He had offers from Knoxville over $70k and other offers including trades, so when you see this car you realize the $$$$ that have gone into it. I truly hope he gets that one buyer that just has to have it, I would love to have that stat out there on our 240's.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.