1972 240z Tool box edge trim. - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

1972 240z Tool box edge trim.

Featured Replies

Anyone know of a vendor for the edge trim that lines the two tool boxes to prevent rattling. I could make some basic trim edge work I suppose. Mine has been missing since Z was purchased. Thanks.

  • Author

My description of part was not very good. If you open the lids this trim is around the rim of the opening at the top in a U shape. It's just to keep the lids from metal to metal contact and to create a tighter closed lid. Sorry my first post was so vague. The link you posted matched my poor description. I have search so many vendors and haven't come across any to date. They were glued or silicone on at factory and mine were never reinstalled after PO had it painted I guess.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.